Please join our webinar to celebrate the launch of our new MyScope microscopy simulators. This will include a demonstration of the three new simulators for:
- Transmission electron microscopy
- X-ray diffraction
- Light and fluorescence microscopy, including confocal
What is MyScope?
MyScope is a free online learning environment developed by Microscopy Australia to provide training for those who want to learn about microscopy. The platform provides insights into the fundamental science behind different microscopes, explores what can and cannot be measured by different systems and provides a realistic operating experience on our microscope simulators.
This webinar will be presented by:
- Dr Jenny Whiting, Microscopy Australia’s Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Prof. Nikki Stanford, director of the Microscopy Australia facility at the Future Industries Institute, University of South Australia, and Chair of Microscopy Australia’s Education Committee
- Dr Pamela Young, Light and Optical Microscopy Manager at the University of Sydney Microscopy Australia facility, Sydney Microscopy and Microanalysis